Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Undying death….


An Undying death….




Earth thunders with clouds of death,
Million fireworks in crimson sky;
In battlefield my head unbowed,
Haziness lingers in my eyes.

With a vigorous yell,
I thrust myself;
My foe feared my eye,
Trench to trench;
Heavens heard my battle cry.

With valor and grit,
I fought and spit,
Kept my brothers head high.
Amid myriad carcasses;
In my own blood;
Now I lie.

Angel’s eager to reap my soul,
Darkness looms in sky,
I breathe in smoke,
The canons blow;
It seems inevitable I’ll die.

Oh!! I miss you my sweetheart,
My sunshine and breath;
I wish to see you once more,
I want to hug you,
Forever I'll love you.

Oh lord!! One more brother fell.

I have died for family name,
For Glory of motherland,
To Protect and serve,
Prestige of brotherhood,
To honor the flag,
It’s drenched in my blood;
Wrapped in it I’ll come home.

Caress my mother’s tears,
She just lost her son;
I know dad will be proud.
I fought with their strength;
Please give them a hug;
Oh lord!! I’ll miss them both.

Tell my boy,
To join “Para’s 9th battalion”
That’s where I built my guts;
I remember boot camp,
We all were champs;
I have lived a soldier’s life,

With Love I bid farewell,
I know in your hearts I’ll live;
This is an undying death,

My rifle is in my hand,
Its blood I spilled,
Swear to god,
I will spill some more!!

Under the sanguine moon,
I know we shall triumph;
On this land of my birth,
With a salute of hundred guns,
I die.









1 comment: